Vita A Moisturizer is an all-new skin rejuvenation product that combines Vitamin A, glycolic acid and salicylic acid in a luxurious formula designed to stimulate skin repair.
- Ideal for adult problem skin to prevent breakouts and heal existing blemishes
- This lightweight, silky formula smooths and refines skin
- Beta Carotene is a cell growth promoter.
- Retinyl Palmitate is one of the key factors in having smooth, healthy-looking skin. It bolsters the body’s natural immunity and acts as a free radical scavenger. It regulates the growth of epithelial cells and increases the skin’s elasticity.
- Glycolic Acid: Found in sugar cane. It has the smallest molecule and it believed to have the greatest penetration. It has the potential to dissolve the glue-like substance that keeps the cells together, causing exfoliation of the top layer of the skin.
- Salicylic Acid has antibacterial properties and helps exfoliate dead cells.
Apply morning or evening, after cleansing. Begin the program gradually. If redness occurs, it is normal and temporary. Discontinue use for a few days and begin the program more gradually. If skin irritation persists, discontinue use.
- Allow cream to absorb before applying moisturizer and/or sun block.
- It is highly recommended to use a sun protection product such as, Karina Day Moisturizer w/SPF15 or Karina Face and Body Moisturizer w/SPF 30
Ingredients: Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, SOdium Glycolate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycolic Acod, Cydomethicone, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Ceteareth 20, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Sodium Citrate, Steareth 2, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Punica Granatum Sterols, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Benzoate, Allantoin, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Cholecalciferol, Retinyl Palmitate, Salicylic Acid, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Disodium EDTA, Beta Caroten.